The objectives of the Municipal Council
1- Show the aesthetic values ??of the city of Dhaid and highlight the dimension of the city's heritage.
* Review the work of the landfill
* Work on street lighting, parks and squares and the popular revival.
* Expansion of public parks and gardens and farming families different locations.
2- Improve the environmental situation and provide protection for the elements of the environment.
* The establishment of landfills for the disposal of waste after collection.
* Pest and rodent and disease vectors.
* Monitor the drilling operations and reclamation
3- To develop and improve the health status of the city.
* Monitoring food and drinking water.
* Increased energy plant sanitation.
* Raise the efficiency of the new slaughterhouse and the development of extensions.
4- Adjust and guide the reconstruction of the city.
* Authorize and monitor the construction of buildings and determine their provisions.
* Review plans and come under the definition of construction.
* Remove German huts and slums.
5- To link the city road network is safe and comfortable.
* Work to find ways of linking the neighborhoods of the city Bustha.
* Work to find ways in the internal temple of the living.
* Pave the dirt roads constantly
6- Support the elements of different kinds of development in the community.
* To contribute to national efforts in resettlement and employment.
* Contribute to the support of youth sports movement and the establishment of the People's playgrounds and tourism.
* Help people in the administration of the administration of squares for weddings ceremonies.
7- Investment optimization of local resources.
* Current expenditure restraint.
* The development of technical regulations in the municipal departments.
* Development of resources revenues.
8- To contribute to the promotion of investment in the city.
* Simplify and facilitate procedures for the granting of licenses to investors.
* Find areas available for industrial projects in the infrastructure.
* To encourage tourism investments in the city and the exploitation of agricultural environment in the desert.
9- To combat desertification and increasing green areas.
* Cultivation of new sites on the streets and roundabouts and around the city.
* Complete the establishment of parks districts.
* Regulate drilling of artesian wells, and review of the licensing process has
10- Partnership and communication with the institutions of society and the private sector
* Increased cooperation and twinning with the municipalities of the state.
* Support for cooperation with the institutions of the community.
* Partnership with the private sector creates some of the projects